Products: PI Impulse Heat Sealer
PI Impulse Heat Sealer
The PI Impulse Sealer is a heavy duty, pneumatically operated, floor standing sealer that is built to give you years of trouble free service.
The bi-active seal jaws allow the PI to be used to seal most heat sealable materials.
Standard features include:
- 5/16" wide seal element in each jaw. This meets the sealing needs of a wide variety of bag materials.
- Seal lengths: 12"-54" Twin to 60"
- Control panel has a pressure analog gauge for monitoring seal pressure.
- Operates on 115 volt and 100-120 PSI air supply.
- Rotary switch controlled timers for each stage of seal and cool with 0.25 second increments from 0 to 3.75. Sealing time starts when the foot switch is activated.
- Stainless Steel Workshelf and bag support simplifies bag positioning by supporting product during processing.
- Temperature Controller with Readout permits setting maximum seal temperature for more consistent seals.
- Bag trimming
- Stainless steel construction
- Seal Length: 12" to 36", Twin Head to 60"
- Seal Width: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 26" to 63" W x 58" H x 27" D
PI Impulse Heat Sealer:
Company: Packaging Aids Corporation
Machine type: Impulse Heat Sealers
- Wholesale Trade
Having trouble viewing file? Right click and select "Save Target As...". Save to desktop, then double click to open saved file.
Click to download Acrobat Reader