Electro-Sealer™ Constant Heat Sealer
Electro-Sealer™ Constant Heat Sealer (avialble in the 312 or 318 model) ensures consistent heat seals polyethylene, anti-stat, and other thermoplastic materials up to 30-mil total thickness. Electro-sealers make air tight seals on almost any thermoplastic film through wrinkles, folds or gussets.
Available as a single 1/8" (3mm) wide bar sealer, as a single trim sealer, as a double 1/8" (3mm) bar sealer, or as a double sealer with a bar seal and trim seal.
- For uniform, strong, attractive seals, unit uses patented low voltage heated band with cover.
- Constantly heated aluminum jaw allows for sealing of toughest materials.
- Rapid warm-up takes only two minutes from turn-on.
- Portable unit can be operated by standing or seated operator. Easy to move, conveniently stored.
- Convenient foot switch gives single-cycle sealing or continuous-cycle sealing when kept depressed.
Some photos may show accessories not part of basic machine.
Specifications and design features subject to change without notice.
Electro-Sealer™ Constant Heat Sealer (312 or 318 Model):
Company: Audion Automation
Machine type: Constant Heat Sealers
- Wholesale Trade