Coffee PAC LiteTabletop Vacuum/Gas Sealer
Our tabletop Coffee PAC Lite is designed with the needs of the small independent or start-up roaster in mind. This is a rugged, compact vacuum impulse sealer for flat, gusseted, PE, PP, foil and most modern bag materials.
Provided with two stainless steel nozzles, this machine has electronic controls to cool vacuum, gas flush, and seal two 1 - 2 lb, or one 5 lb. bags per cycle.
Biactive seal, gas flush, independent vacuum, gas, seal, and cool timers, and a particle ejection system for cleaning the vacuum line are standard, with multistage capability as an available option.
- Foot switch activated
- Pneumatic operated jaws
- Biactive impulse type heating elements - top and bottom
- Fast, quiet venturi vacuum system
- Two high flow, stainless steel nozzles
- Gas flush after vacuum if required
- Individual controls allow vacuum only, gas flush only, or gas flush after vacuum - tailored to the application
- Flat or gusseted bags
- Seals wide variety of poly or foil materials
- Low pressure jaw closing
- Automatic jaw interference release
- Particle ejection system automatically clears debris or product from the nozzle after each machine cycle
- Stainless Steel
- Seal length: 20"
- Seal width: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 23" W x 8" H x 15¾" D
Coffee PAC Lite Vacuum/Gas Sealer:
Company: Packaging Aids Corporation
Machine type: Vacuum/Gas Sealers - Standard