FW-400F Flow WrapperHorizontal Form, Fill and Seal Machine
The FW-400F is a horizontal form, fill, and seal machine (flow wrapper) that's ideal for suppliers of products that must be packaged individually. This may include candies and confections, bakery, electronics, hardware, and medical products.
This floor standing wrapper is compact but able to achieve speeds of up to 120 packages per minute. The FW-400F is the perfect choice to meet the production needs of everyone from small start-ups to large companies with higher speed requirements.
The FW-400F includes print registration capability standard with precision control for indexing preprinted films. The adjustable former allows this machine to accommodate a large variety of product dimensions, while digital display and guide rulers make change over fast and easy.
Product is fed into the machine either manually or automatically. The product in-feed conveyor indexes items forward and encloses them into a formed tube of film. This web of material is then sealed using a "fin seal". The enclosed product is then further indexed to be end sealed and cut off in a continuous process. The result is a neatly wrapped finished product. The belt out-feed conveyor provides smooth transfer of product from the machine to accumulation area or for feeding directly to your transfer conveyor.
This unit features fast set-up, changeover flexibility, and ease of use.
- Adjustable bag former to accommodate various product dimensions
- Single film roll holder with adjustment for easy centering of film
- 5’ in-feed conveyor with adjustable width for various product dimensions
- Discharge conveyor
- Precision photocell for indexing preprinted film
- End of film detection to stop machine automatically
- Safety covers to prevent operator access to moving parts
- Digital display to indicate bag length, speed, and bag count
- Dual fin seal wheels
- Independent temperature controllers for fin and end seals
- Painted machine frame
- Stainless Steel construction of product contact areas
- Zig-zag end seal cut for easy opening of package
- Date / Lot coder
- Gas Flush
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Hang hole in end seal
- Various end seal cut options
- Narrow end seal jaws
- Assistant brushes (fin and/or end seal)
- Speed: up to 120 bags per minute
- Bag Length: 3” – 12.5”
- Max Product Height: 2"
- Max Product Width: 4.75"
- Max Film Width: 16”
- Film max diameter: 12.5”O.D. Film Core: 3” I.D.
- In-feed conveyor length: 5 feet
- Machine Dimensions (L x D x H): 112" x 32" x 60"
- Electrical: 230V, 1-ph, 15A
FW-400F Flow Wrapper:
Company: Packaging Aids Corporation
Machine type: Flow Wrapper
- Wholesale Trade