The newly improved, heavy-duty Pneumatic Series - Vertical Thermal Impulse heat sealer includes safer pneumatics and PAC’s “state-of-the-art” solid-state control circuitry. Designed for demanding applications requiring high temperature, thick material and/or difficult multi-wall packaging or fabricating, Vertrod sealers are capable of producing quality air tight/watertight seals in all materials ranging from seal temperatures of 200° F to 650° F (different materials seal at different time cycles).
This series of heat sealers are available in a variety of different working lengths to fit your packaging needs. Listed below are the standard features on this machine. Other “value-added” features are available.
- Seal length: 14", 20", 30", 42", 48", 54"
- Seal Width: 1/8"
- Vertical Frame style
- Adjustable seal height
- 4” jaw opening
- Single heater bar with opposing pressure bar
- Welded frame construction
- Pneumatic and electric safeties
- Thermal Impulse control system.
- Independent seal and cool timers
- Compressed air operated: 60PSIG
- Foot switch activated
- 115VAC/230VAC, single phase standard (depending on model)
- Wider seal widths
- Bi-Active heat (both jaws heated)
- Cold cut trim wire
- Water cooled heater bar for faster operation
- Water re-circulation package
Vertrod PS-V Impulse Sealer:
Company: Vertrod Technaseal
Machine type: Impulse Heat Sealers - VERTROD