The newly improved, heavy-duty Drop Sealer includes a safety closing system and PAC’s “state-of-the-art” solid-state control circuitry. Designed to work in conjunction with a bag loader as a labor saving device, this machine is designed for demanding applications using PE, Poly-Pro and other virgin Thermoplastic material. Vertrod sealers are capable of producing quality air tight/watertight seals in all materials ranging from seal temperatures of 200° F to 650° F (different materials seal at different time cycles).
This series of drop sealers are available in a variety of lengths to fit your packaging needs. Other “value-added” features are available.
Click here for bags from CTI
- Seal lengths: 14", 20", 24"
- Seal Width: 1/8"
- Cold wire trim seal
- Water cooled heater bars
- Welded frame construction
- Thermal Impulse control system
- Independent seal and cool timers
- Pneumatic and electric safeties
- Foot switch activated
- Compressed air operated: 80PSIG
- 115VAC, single phase standard
- Bi-Active heat (top and bottom heated bars)
- Wider Seal widths
- Hot Wire Trim
- Water re-circulating package
- Pneumatic Air Expeller
- Temperature control system
- Anti-tie down (dual palm controls)
- Scrap blow off (only with cold wire trim)