This is the featured product for Industry Wholesale Trade
PVK Bag-in-Box Vacuum/Gas Sealer
The PVK Bag-in-Box is based on our popular PVK series of machines. It is designed for bags that are used as a box liner, where the box comes under the sealer via a conveyor or support. The machine's open-head design provides easy access to bag positioning.
The PVK Bag-in-Box is ideal for applications requiring vacuum or modified atmosphere packaging (MAP). Using MAP, the shelf life of a variety of different products can be doubled or even tripled.
Standard Features include:
- Wide 5/16" seal element in each jaw for biactive seal
- Electronically controlled timers for consistent results
- Control panel with high/low pressure analog gauges     for monitoring jaw closure and seal pressure.
- Large 3/4 horsepower vacuum pump with reserve tank for faster evacuation
- Adjustable frame height from 38" to 58" from floor
- Foot pedal activated extend/retract nozzle for ease of bag placement
- Floating head (6" travel)
- Hand crank
- Retract/extend nozzle control to assist in bag positioning at beginning of cycle.
- Non-retracting bag stretcher assists operator in positioning the bag to prevent wrinkles in the seal.
- Seal lengths – 30" to 48" in 6" increments
– twin 1/8" head goes up to 60"
- 220 volt, 110 – 120 psi air
- Digital temperature controller
- Extended nozzles (3 1/2" from vacuum rubber)
PVK Bag-In-Box Vacuum/Gas Sealer:
Company: Packaging Aids Corporation
Machine type: Vacuum/Gas Sealers - Heavy Duty
- Wholesale Trade